My life has been pretty hectic over the festive period and I can’t say it’s calming down any time soon, which is largely a good thing. Here’s what’s happening with me at the moment.
- I am working on a couple of articles that will be posted here, so stay tuned.
- I am also starting a Sex & Relationships set of articles/column. One of the aforementioned articles will be classified under this set.
- I started seeing someone and it didn’t work out but now we’re in a bit of a limbo. Whatever it is, I’m enjoying it and I’m trying not to worry about it. I’m just going with the flow, for once.
- People seem to come to me for advice despite me being the least qualified to give it.
- Dating sites are awful. I downloaded Tinder (again) and I didn’t swipe right on anyone! Other sites are just as bad. There’s just no one decent.
- I’m reading a really good feminist book called Unspeakable Things by Laurie Penny. I highly recommend it. It was actually a Christmas present and I just had to get reading it immediately. It’s concise, easily accessible and challenges everything you thought you knew.
Watch this space for more articles and updates!