Buongiorno a tutti! Thought I’d post a little update about what’s happening in my life at the moment before I get cracking with some writing this weekend.
- There’s a reason why I haven’t posted any articles/writing in a while. I’ve just started a new job which I’m really enjoying and I’ve got training for a few weeks, so that’s been keeping me very busy. The people I work with are amazing and I’m really enjoying the role!
- There are a couple of guys that I fancy. This rarely happens.
- I doubt those couple of guys fancy me. It’s always the way — the person you’re crushing on never seems to requite your feelings.
- Hannibal has been cancelled. It is one of my favourite shows out at the moment (second only to Game of Thrones) and I am absolutely devastated. I need a weekly fix of Mads Mikkelsen! He’s such a babe.
- I’ve been surprisingly chirpy as of late.
- You really can’t go wrong with wine on a Friday evening.
- I’ve finalised a very important decision in my life which I shall reveal in due time. It will take time for it to become a reality but hopefully, it should all be done and dusted before my 22nd birthday in August.
Watch this space! I shall be posting soon; hopefully by the end of this weekend.