I’ve decided to merge this blog with my more personal blog. I don’t see the point of having two separate ones and I hope my rantings and peculiar life are amusing to some readers out there. Besides, I’m confident and proud of who I am so I don’t see why I need to hide behind a veil of anonymity. That being said, this blog will mostly remain a place for my writing and articles.
Some of you probably don’t know much about me, so here’s a little background.
- My name is Jaz. I’m 21 and a graduate (Italian with Spanish).
- I love writing (obviously).
- I like pizza, Netflix, hanging out with friends and making the most of my time on Earth.
- I am a feminist.
- My life is currently in a phase of unpredictability and transition. I’m not really sure what I’m doing with my life, although my career seems to be okay. It’s just my love life and everything else that’s a bit of a mess.
- I identify with Chandler Bing.